What does Byzantiumn means

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Tyson Stoltenberg
    mathias-pouros
    Participant

i will like to know what Byzantiumn means, i have gotten series of messages that it a Smart contract developers

Profile photo of Elton Schneider
    erich-leannon

Byzantine is largely completely up-to-date, meaning that end-users have little if any attention to using their Ethernet in their day-to-day transactions. By implementing nine improvements to the Ethereum Protocol (EPI), the Ethereum Foundation is taking this block chain to a whole new level. Byzantium is focused on three areas: providing developers with new tools to develop smarter mines that deliver better ecosystems in which they carry out activities and eventually lay the groundwork to update Carigrad.
    Intelligent Byzantine Developers Upgraded Now There are four new operating code designed for Ethereum virtual machines that should help their development efforts. In addition, they are seen as overcrowded contracts that allow the implementation of zkSNARK, a tool that allows for anonymous transactions, the first of its kind to emerge. These important new features will open the door for new and innovative applications.

Expertise: currency strategist
    I have had many years of experience on FX trade desks and I have published currency market research for many different trader websites.
    I started my career in 1998 specializing in intraday strategies.
    After 2001, thanks to the tech boom, I have enlarged my approach with Swing-Trading and Algorithmic-system.
    From 2015 I'm carefully following the bitcoin boom, and now for all Altcoin growing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.