WHICH IS THE BEST WAY TO GO, TRADING SIGNALS OR ROBOTS?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Connie Franecki
    georgette-cormier
    Participant

I’m still inexperienced in this field; I’d like to start by trusting in professional trading signals or buying automated robot. What’s the difference between them?

Profile photo of Maiya Rice
    arlo18
    Participant

I think best way to trade is trading signals. Basically, what robots do is trade with it’s functioning way, there might be huge news but it won’t know that and trade as it is. On the other hand, trading is better from this. Moreover, trading signal will executed by trader by analyzing the market after that if he make a loss he will understand what went wrong, he won’t trade in the same way. It’s a learning for him but robot will do it’s own way and there is nothing to learn.

Profile photo of Jaclyn O'Kon
    okey10
    Participant

Robots are the EAs that do automated trading on your account but in the start you don’t have to use it. You can use manual signals and place trades on demo account only. See the results and then go to real account to trade.

Profile photo of Adrianna Zieme
    weimann-hertha
    Participant

Professional trading signals in themselves could be either manual or automated in nature, and it often requires a subscription fee or sharing of profits. Robots/ EAs are often bought out rightly, and may require technicalities to setup, and back test for reliability.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.