This page describes how the site is handled with regard to the treatment of the personal data of users who use it.
The Policy may be subject to periodic updates without prior notice. Any change to the Policy will take effect immediately upon its publication on the site.
- The Data Holder and Place of Data Processing
Following the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable individuals can be processed.
The holder of their treatment is Smartlab Ltd, based in Malta, at Suite 3, 64/1, Agiton Building, St. Anthony Street, San Gwann, Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforesaid headquarters of the holder and are handled only by technical staff responsible for the treatment.
- Types of data processed
INTERNET BROWSING DATA
You can access the Site without the need to provide any personal identifiable information. However, computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These are information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow users to identify.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the server request, file size obtained in response, numeric code indicating the response status of the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for checking its proper functioning. The data could be used to determine the liability for hypothetical cybercrime for damage to the site.
DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARLY BY THE USER
Optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail sendind, and other personal information to the addresses indicated on this site, will result in the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to meet the requests, as well as any other personal information contained in the letter.
Any summary information specifics will be progressively reported or displayed on site pages prepared for special services on request.
No personal data of the User is collected or registered by the Owner while browsing the site www.sharingtrading.com
Cookies are small files stored on your computer from your web browser (such as Chrome or Firefox) at the request of a site you are viewing. This allows the site you are viewing to remember your login data, collect statistical information on visited pages, identify your browser and device you are using, select content and targeted communications depending on your preferences and more.
Cookies can be stored on your computer for a short time (for example, when the browser is open) or for a long time, even years. Cookies not set up by this site will not be accessible to us.
– Recording and maintaining your preferences. This includes ensuring that you can login and maintain the site in the language or appearance you requested.
– Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improving it.
– Advertising cookies (possibly third parties). If this site displays advertising, cookies can be set by advertisers to determine who has seen an ad or something similar. These cookies can be set by third parties, in which case this site does not have the ability to read or write these cookies.
– Other third party cookies for things like sharing Facebook, Twitter or others. These cookies will generally be set up by the third party independently so this site will not be able to access it. They are needed to allow the user to interact with the sites through their social account and serve, for example, to express their appreciation and to share it with their social contacts.
You can disable the cookie functions directly from the browser you are using, according to the instructions provided by the respective manufacturers, or by using the appropriate programs; however, remember that restricting the ability of websites to send cookies can worsen the global user experience of browsing.
Most browsers allow you to set rules to handle cookies sent only by some or all sites, providing users with more privacy control and denying the ability to receive cookies themselves, or even modify cookies choices made previously.
Below are shown to Users the links explaining how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
- Mandatory or Optional Nature of Data Transfer
Aside from what is specified for the navigation data, the duly informed user is free to provide the personal data contained in the application forms in order to access and make use of the online community. The data will be used depending on their nature and precisely:-
- E-mail address. It will never be published on the site and will never be visible to members of the community, but may be used by the holder for the sending of newsletters, information material, or other communications of a promotional nature.
- Username, nationality, pictures. They will be visible in the public part of the site if the user posts comments, post, reviews or anything else. They will also be visible in the community section to other registered members.
- Age, experience, interests, and any other information entered in the “details profile” section. They can be made visible or hidden to other members of the community, with a function freely managed by the user himself. This information may be used by the holder for statistical purposes. These informations is NOT connected with individual subscribers or used internally to help better market our service.
- Broker, deposit amount, e-mail provided for subscription to the premium account, will not be made public in the public part of the site, nor in the community section, but may be communicated to the same broker indicated to receive validation of the account.
Failure to provide some of them may result in the inability to use the site services.
- Treatment Mode
The processing of personal data will mainly be done by means of electronic or automated means, according to specific security measures that are taken to prevent data loss, illegal use or misuse, and unauthorized access.
- Subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data could be communicated
The User’s information may be communicated to subjects and operators contractually linked to the Holder (such as technical support centers, Internet and telecommunications operators, employees and external collaborators, affiliated companies) and also brokerage companies used by the user to access the package premium, and will be brought to the attention of the Responsible Officers (if appointed) and the Treatment Officers appointed by the Holder and the above mentioned subjects.
Except as specified above, any personal data that may be provided will not be passed on to third parties and will not be disclosed.
- Rights of the interested parties
the person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
In particular, the person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
(a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the holder;
(e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representative, responsible or in charge.
Also, the person concerned has the right to obtain:
(a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
(c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Finally, the person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
(a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
For each request, the party concerned may be asked to pay a fee if the data concerned are not confirmed.
Requests can be forwarded to the following address:
Smartlab Ltd, based in Malta, at Suite 3, 64/1, Agiton Building,
St. Anthony Street, San Gwann, Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org